DYLAN McGEOUCH, a free agent since his contract expired, has completed his switch from Hibs to Sunderland, as Scotzine predicted on June 22.
The former Celtic midfielder has agreed a four-year deal with the League One side’s new boss Jack Ross, who took over this summer after guiding St Mirren to the Premiership.
McGeouch joined the Easter Road side in 2014 – initially on loan on from the Hoops, before signing permanently in August 2015.
The 25-year-old playmaker was part of the Easter Road team who won the Scottish Cup in May 2016, ending the club’s 114-year wait for the trophy.
At the end of last season, McGeouch made his Scotland debut, playing in back-to-back defeats to Peru and Mexico.
Ross said: “Dylan has been really good for Hibs and that’s culminated in him earning international recognition.
“There were a lot of teams interested in him because he’s at a good stage in his career and he’s absolutely desperate to come down to England and show people how good a player he is.
“The fans will like him because he’s got a lot of quality.”
*LIVERPOOL keeper Adam Bogdan has joined his former Bolton boss Neil Lennon at Hibs on a season-long loan.
The Hungarian has been training with the Easter Road squad and will provide competition and cover for the injured Ofir Marciano.
The 30-year-old shotstopper said: “I am really excited to be joining Hibernian for the season ahead and it is an opportunity I will grasp with both hands.
“The club is in a good position at the moment after a strong few seasons and it is important to build on what has been achieved, which was instantly attractive to me, as well as working with Neil Lennon once again.”
* DORUS DE VRIES is ready to leave Celtic as he turns his attention to coaching. The 37-year-old Dutch keeper, who cost £400,000 when he arrived from Nottingham Forest in August 2016, has fallen down the Hoops pecking order with Craig Gordon and Scott Bain vying for the No.1 spot while 20-year-old Irishman Conor Hazard is ready to step up.
* FORMER Dundee United attacker Ryan Dow has re-signed for Ross County. The 27-year-old has played only 17 league games in the last 22 months.
* EX-CELTIC and Dundee United midfielder David Hannah will appoint former St Johnstone team-mate Jordan Tait as his assistant at Finnish club Kemi Kings.
* KILMARNOCK are poised to sign Bournemouth striker Mikael Ndjoli, 19, on a season-long loan.
* PARTICK THISTLE have agreed a loan deal with Motherwell midfielder Shea Gordon and a one-year contract with striker Jack Storer, who was released by Birmingham City.
* GAVIN REILLY, who quit St Mirren, is being eyed by Bristol Rovers, Plymouth and Sunderland.
* FORMER Hearts midfielder Adam King has joined Peterborough on a six-month temporary move from Swansea.